Happiness

It's been quite sometime since I write. Life's full of daily drop dead routine, isn't it?

What really caught me on all these while was my future. Yeah, who doesn't wanna drive a Lamborghini in his/ her lifetime? It is sure as hell that you might think that YOU could achieve it. When time goes by, nothing seems relevant. Work as usual, carry on your life, and kept on working. Until you fucking die. Pardon me for saying something that might hit hard on your fancy dreams. (I'm sorry but it's written purposely.)
What does happiness really meant to you?
For me, nothing happier than gathering with a bunch of long lost friends, and chat all night long. Whether it is for a few hours or a few days, it still does matter to me. I pretty much enjoyed every moment I spent with my friends whenever I am free for a drink. Yet, none of this sustain in a long run. You will still have to move forward and achieve something in your life. Let it be your first bucket of gold or got promoted. It is still something to be shared, and to celebrate for, isn't it?
What do you do from now on?
Recently during my trip back to Ipoh, my statement got hold back so hard that it nearly turns out to be a quarrel. Sure, everyone has got his own point. Since the day I was born, I was determined to do what I like, and get it into the business world. I don't like to be poor. No one does. I have to agree on some point where you have a serious business plan where you THINK you could get it successful, but you have no capital to get things up.

I am also blown away by a word from him. STABILITY.

True, there is always someone else who would prefer a 2-3k job and work until you fucking retired. There is nothing wrong with it as well. But, no, this is not stability. This is a time bomb that will cause you and your future tied to loans and debts. You will be strained down to a point where you will literally break down and fuck yourself up.

If you ever have a chance, go for it. Wise word, don't be a dumbfuck. No one will fucking spoon feed you until you fucking die. Work out your plan, and get it done. Failed? Enhance your plan. Stop fucking wasting your time on Facebook, Twitter and etc. Money is everywhere for you to picked up from, if you're capable.

That will be the end of my thought, I guess. But, nope. This is not a tutorial for your future. It is solely my point of view. Do pm me if you got offended by any means, I would be glad to listen to your piece of advise.

Carry on.....