V Classes Farewell Night

I didn't know that there is such an farewell until someone invited me in Facebook event. We had to pay RM45 for this since it's hold in Heritage Hotel. Oh well...

My grandma lifted me to Heritage Hotel at around 6:30pm. Still not many people were there though. Teachers that were invited began to arrive at 7:30pm. The funny part occurred when "Lady Gaga" came. LOL ! Some videos below :



The event started at 8pm. (Heck, chinese tradition.) After some words from the emcee, we began to eat. The foods were terrible. After a while more, the Karaoke session began with Nicky Ng's voice hahaha :

hmm, as always, we didn't put a lot of expectations on him though :D
Too bad there wasn't lots of programme planned. What an coincident that Ah kong's birthday was that day too ! He challenged everyone to aruba him and he got his "present" as well...XD
They even prepared a cake for him. How I wish I got a unique birthday like this too : )

The event ended at 10:30pm, and we planned to go Airport in De Garden. Before that, we took a 5 minutes trip from 1st floor to 10th, and we stopped by every floor to take a photo. LOL ! It was so fun !

Oh and I heard this is the 1st farewell night held by form 5. Unforgettable night though !