Wooi Shun and Wai Jet's birthday party

Last Saturday, I went to their party. Actually their birthday is on different day. Just they wanted to organize it together. It's double fun and double enjoyment !
I reached Shun's house at 5pm plus, but we to go out 2 times and buy some extra materials for the party. We bought some candles that cannot be blown out !
After some preparation, and lots of people arrived, the party had started with some eating session.



I didn't really count how many person attended, but I guess there were 30 plus. What a massive number.
After that, they had started to play spray ! Some 'clever' dudes hid inside the house to avoid being sprayed -.- Not fun lorr. I captured some of the 'nicely' sprayed dude. HAHAHA Here you go:


They were chasing each other and spray...kinda fun LOL After a while, we went out to buy moar spray ! hahaha XD
They decided to cut cakes when we're playing ! Everybody rushed in to the house and surrounded the two birthday boys !

 Can see but not for eat. You'll know why. muahahaha
 The 2 birthday boy :D
 First birthday with his girl : P
Blowing...oh well

HAHAHAHAHA
After they pushed Shun's head into the cake, they started to throw it -.- The cake was wasted : (
Anyway I enjoyed much ^^ thanks to Shun invited me to this party !